Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I made $19.32 today

This is how babies are. This is sadly not from life, but from my brain.

This sketch goes out to Grigor, who's fat spiderman sketch I just saw. Rather than take on Doc Oc this spiderman is attacking a hot dog vedor who's license has expired. Also I gave Doc Oc eight arms. I had to explain to the kid afterward that that's Extreem Doctor Octupus.

This gentleman is just starting to learn caricatures. He's on the forum, and he's trying to get hold of marketts and stuff. I exzaggerated the bulk of his face to much and didn't push his eyes close enough together. Also he had an unusual mouth thing going on. I should have pushed that but instead I just made him bulky.


4 comments:

Jeff Pecina said...

holly crap man
i dont think i've ever laughed so hard at a caricature before.
that crying baby is great
awesome, just awesome.

Unknown said...

i was like hummm let me see whats aaron cook'n up ... WTF?!! hahaha man- that spidey is hilarious - and especially that baby- that dude der I think is perfect- simple and to the point-

Jeremy Townsend (JERT) said...

yur funny

chris chUa! said...

ha ha ha, nice baby