Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Day Before Thanksgiving


This family was really cool though unusual. The mom laughed hysterically at everything, not so much the pictues, but mostly at our prices. First the boy was drawn by himself, then his sister wanted the two of them like you see. While I was drawing the double, the mom mentioned to me that the boy didn't want his eyes like I did in the individual one. I was like, "well, that's the way they are, what am I suppose to do. At this she laughed hysterically. I liked them. I tried to get the kids to pose with the picture but they didn't want to.
Real happy with thisn'. This couple decided to do the "best sketch of the day, no-mat combo."

Are those dolphins? I was looking at the demo on the wall that they got the idea for the body situation from. Are those dolphins?! It looks like a Yoshi face. Now let's talk about the lack of bathing suits. I wanted them to be wearing wet clothes. I thought it would be funny. I didn't really pull that off too well. I need to go look at some soggy clothes reference. I should have drawn there hair wet too. Honestly though, I'd rather not draw lumpy little girl bodies.






Don't know why his opponents lips are barely colored in. Looks kinda wierd. What I'm happy with mostly in this is the kid' body. No picture of his face. Sorry

2 comments:

Jeff Pecina said...

wooo!!!
glad you still think of good ol jeff.
thanx buddie
i look gross.
:)

Gabriel Hunt said...

Maybe if you drew their nipples showing thru their clothes, their clothes would look wet.