Sunday, September 28, 2014

Free Strange Portrait







***STARRING***






I've had this idea for a long time of wanting to try acrylic painting in a live setting. I've also been dying to draw near Seoul Korea's Han River on the weekend which I finally got the chance to do today with my wife, Saemee. It was her first time drawing live in a free type of public set up like this. She was soooo nervous, but I think she killed it. We had a great time and got to try a lot of new things.

































































I brought an egg timer with me and I asked each customer how much time they had and then set the timer. The max out time was 30 minutes which this guy and three others ended up opting for.


























































I got a photo of her in 3/4 but I'm not gonna post it cuz you're gonna think I didn't get her good, but I did.







I love this lil space guy.

















This one's pretty gruesome but the parents were a lot cooler than you'd think.





That essence
 
little girl with Alcoholics Anonomous Hairdo





Me an Munyoung'll morn likely be out there Friday or so so be on the lookout. Bring your kids, bring your wife, and bring your husband cuz we're painting everybody at the Han River.





 



No comments: