Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More Drawings of the Same People

Eric with his big old shorts


and Marcus with his big old belly


So, yeah this is Ty Jones again, and I know. Likness bad, maybe. Yes yes. I'm sure he'll enjoy it, so that's what matters. I'm sure there's some kind of likeness in there somewhere.




Me with my new posture with Eric with his floating nose, Yonie with her tiger jumpsuit, standing in some Ty Jones, and also we see Marcus. We are all together, and there is pollution and also some sketchy lines.

6 comments:

Seo Kim said...

thats hilarious, n i like your korean sig.

Aaronphilby said...

Thanks. Can you read Korean?

Mr. Urzua said...

hahahahahahahahaha
i love your lil doodles dude

Marlo said...

that Ty is bad-ass!!

Aaronphilby said...

thanks, guys. glad you like.

Eric Goodwin said...

all this still makes me crack up!