Friday, June 13, 2014

Sang Een has a funny face

He was such a goofy guy. I LOVED this couple.














This is my coworker and dear friend, Sangeen






























In hindsight, the man came out a little subservient looking.















This one brought in the next customer wanting the full body














but I feel like this would be a better image without the girl. I like how my glacier came out or whatever that is.














Not a reject, but it kind of looks like one.















This was a sleepy baby and I wanted to draw him doing his getting sleepy motions, but it doesn't quite read. He should be yawning or something. Anyway.














Me and Marcus saw this strange looking man wearing a pink hat that says California Girls. I took this photo with him unaware that my shining brow would be much more strange.









































No comments: